Sunday, November 27, 2011

Picking out a tree, light parade, and Christmas Party!

 I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving Day so that is why I have no pictures of the wonderful day full of family, food, and fun! On Friday after Thanksgiving we went and picked out a real tree for Christmas. The kids had fun. Then we went and saw Santa and got a goof bag of candy.


What an awesome Grandpa!


We went and watched The Muppets and all the family came. We got the theater to ourselves! It was kinda stupid movie but the kids loved it and you know it is all about the kids!!! Oh I forgot my camera then too!

 This was at the light parade. It was fun to watch the total of maybe 8 5 floats! It was enough for the kids and it was cold so I am not complaining but I thought it was funny.






 My mom was in charge of the Riding Family Christmas Party this year. We decided to do an ugly sweater party. It was so much fun! Lots of people participated and I thought it was a success! I thought my mom was going to have her second heart attack because she was stressing about everything!! It was so much fun to see all the family that we don't regularly get to see! We did Cafe Rio food and it was yummy!! The desserts were of course yummy too!! Oh and Santa made an appearance which is a must!!! McKendry asked me if the was the "real" Santa that was coming tonight? I told her to ask her mom. I think I can dodge those questions until they are my own right??







Everyone who wore a sweater!

 We had prizes for the top "ugly" sweaters!!!


Mecham Family! Minus Chase and Jordan


My mom didn't know anyone was actually taking the picture but me and Brittney did!
 Shar and Brooklyn made tree skirts! I thought it was very creative!

The guys loving life!!!

As you can tell it has been a very fabulous weekend!!!! I love spending time with family!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Ugly Sweaters are the best idea ever!! I am laughing so hard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! I love the sweaters :) you have a fun cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a party like that coming up and I really didn't want to buy a sweater (I don't have any Christmas Sweaters). I think I will steal the tree skirt idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete