Monday, January 30, 2012

We drive WAY too much!!

Our car hit the 100,000 mile mark!!! I can't believe it! When we got it two years ago when we got it the miles were around 56,000 miles. I can't believe that we have driven that much! I of course had to document it mile by mile and I even took a video but I won't post it to bore you! Crazy!










Okay I stopped on 100,001! 

This was us on our way up north with my parents! We got to go to go on a date with them. It was so fun! We went to the movie Sherlock Holmes (which I did NOT love), we shopped and ate at Olive Garden! It was fun! I loved being able to hang out with my parents with it just being us! 

In the movie theatre! I won't watch Star Wars with him so I guess I should at least take a picture of him with the poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment