Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Yes I totally made these!! Thank you Pinterest!
Yes I totally made these last night! I was laughing the whole time! I wanted Andrew to come home from class and think that that was what we were having for dinner! He came home and was on the phone talking Yankee talk so I had to go show him and he just laughed too. We ate them and they weren't that bad. I just wasn't sure what kind of sauce to put them on or do you dip or what?? Well we did try frying them in a little butter and that was pretty good. Good idea George! They were fun to make! Kids would love to make these! I suggest you make them just for fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is Hilarious! It is pretty random and your right i would have no idea what sauce to use! Haha! Love Pinterest!
ReplyDelete