Easter is such a fun time of year! I love seeing what my nieces and nephews get! They got spoiled this year! Also we had a little Easter egg hunt with just the Mecham grand-kids. It was such a fun weekend!
 |
| The Hadley Girls Easter surprises! |
 |
| The Jensen's Easter surprises! |
 |
| I love that they made them wait at the top of the stairs. Have to build that excitement! |
 |
| Tay! |
 |
| Cutest bunnies I have ever seen! |
 |
| Hiding the eggs! |
Can you tell the difference between these two pictures???
Finding TONS of eggs! Some even had $$$
 |
| He found his three or four and he was ready to enjoy them! |
 |
| The oldest came out on top I think! |
|
|
|
Coloring eggs with the grandparents!
Some pretty stinking cute kids I would say!! We love our nieces and nephews!!
No comments:
Post a Comment