Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Dad...

My dad's birthday is today!  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I thought I better give him a shout out!! I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my dad!! He is not my dad but also one of my best friends! I love the relationship that we have!! He is always supportive of me! He will listen to me when I talk regardless of whether it is about life, school, work, my hair, my clothes, and whatever else I ask him, he is always interested! He has been such an impact in my life and continues to be. He has always been there for me. He is such a great husband to my mom and I love that I have always known and been able to see how much he loves my mom!! HE IS SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ME AND MY FAMILY!

My DAD...

was there on my big day!

was part of creating this awesome family! That keeps on growing! Three more babies since this picture!
is a part of the best mom and dad duo ever!

is such a great friend who is always willing to take a self photo with me!
gave me my competitive side! Even in croquet, cards, etc!

makes a perfect hippy!

is a great examples to his sons!!!
is an awesome grandpa!
  who will dress up for Halloween parties!!

(did I mention a great grandpa?)
will shave his head with his sons and son in laws!

loves a good joke! Especially when his is better!


loves me!
LOVES hunting!! He is a great shot! He shot that from over 1,000 yards away!!

has an awesome dad!

is an awesome grandpa?? YUP!
LOVES me and has taken Andrew in as his own son!
I just hope that my dad knows how much I love and appreciate him!!!!! 
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. very excellent post about dad. All I can say is dido and I want to make a post of my own! He is fabulous....most of the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Carl! I love your Dad too.

    ReplyDelete