On Saturday morning the boys went to the races and the girls went shopping! I was so happy to go shopping because I actually had a little extra cash so I could buy something. It was so fun and I got me some new gym shoes, a pair of sweats (for only 12 bucks and a zip up for 13) I was happy with that because they both were regularly a lot more. I was excited and if you know me you know that all I wear is pretty much sweats and zip ups and gym shoes! I love it!
I forgot to have Andrew take the camera so I have no pictures of the races but I took some of the family.

This is Carter on the way down.

Aryn, Keaten, McClayn, and Amy on our way to SHOP!!

The girls were SO SO good while we shopped all day so they got to ride the carousel.

We ate at Raising Cane's. It was good!

McClayn and Keaten

Kandi, Shad, Angela

Aryn, McClayn, Amy, Keaten, Me

This was us hangin out on Saturday night



Dax is so stinkin cute!!!


DeEtte and Kurt

Anglea

Drew and Aryn

DAX!
We had so much fun this weekend! I love having two awesome families that I get to hang out with! Thanks for a great weekend Wankier Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment