
Today is the day that marks six months since we got married!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by!! I am so happy that I married my best friend!! Andrew is so so amazing! He had even seen my weird side and he doesn't mind it :) He is always there for me when I need it! He is always there to hold me when I need a good cry! Which is way more often then it should be. I just can't put into words how much I love my husband!!! I am grateful for our families helping us so much in all we do! I have the best family and the best in laws!! Well anyways happy half anniversery to us!!!
Happy Half Anniversary! It's been a fun 6 months. I'm glad you married him to!
ReplyDeleteYah congrats to you guys! Time sure does go by fast
ReplyDeleteYou two are such a cute couple!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete