So on Monday Andrew went out to his house and his parents weren't there so he called them to see where they were and he told them "I have some important news to tell you guys" and he was all serious and everything. So I guess his mom kept saying "what if this is the way they are going to tell us they are pregnant" and then she thought "no they wouldn't tell us like that but what if????
So when they get there and Andrew tells them that we bought a bat, I think that they were a little disappointed :)
So anyways, our baby comes in the mail this week and we are so so stinkin excited!!!!
This is the kind that we bought!

You guys are kind of mean. I was thinking the same as his parents. But a bat, second best thing, right?! Sage is a little girlie girl. I love it. I make her bracelets and necklaces we paint her nails and she loves to put on her high heels. I don't know if McKelle will follow suit but as long as I have one. I am happy. I am glad you loved me doing that with you guys because I loved it too.
ReplyDelete