So on Thursday when me and Andrew got home from work, we were getting out of the car and he was like I hope the bat "our baby" comes tomorrow and I just said don't get your hopes up and he said I won't but I kinda already have. So when we walked in the house my dad said that baby present is for you guys and we both were like okay thinking that he was kidding but come to find out he wasn't. It was so funny that my mom wrapped it in baby wrapping paper and put blue and pink ribbon on it. We went and hit with it that night and it was so much fun! I am so excited to play with it!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
IT CAME!!! IT CAME!!!!
So on Thursday when me and Andrew got home from work, we were getting out of the car and he was like I hope the bat "our baby" comes tomorrow and I just said don't get your hopes up and he said I won't but I kinda already have. So when we walked in the house my dad said that baby present is for you guys and we both were like okay thinking that he was kidding but come to find out he wasn't. It was so funny that my mom wrapped it in baby wrapping paper and put blue and pink ribbon on it. We went and hit with it that night and it was so much fun! I am so excited to play with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha. I love your parents. That is a good one.
ReplyDeleteGEN! I haven't blog stalked in forever, but I'm so glad I checked yours out! It sounds like you are keeping way busy but having a blast in Delta!! I love your new "baby" haha...I seriously miss you so bad and almost balled my eyes out when I was reading your blog haha jk, but seriously! I want to get together sometime with you this summer!!
ReplyDelete