Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year and Happy birthday to ME! and Bart!

We have had such a good time this holiday season hanging out with our families! I always hate having to decide how much time to spend where though! Anyway we spent New Years with both of our families. My parents came out to the Wankier's house and we ate yummy food which I didn't get a picture of. Then we played games, played the Wii, watched the ball drop, played more games, and then went to sleep!

Bart in "his" chair!



They were playing that Call of Duty-Black Ops! They love it!


They can never smile good for pictures! Love them though!


Like that! She knew the picture was coming but she kept on talking so that is what she gets!


She smiled better in this one!



Me and my father-in-law happen to share the same birthday which is Jan. 2nd! Yes it was yesterday! So we had a yummy dinner and opened gifts and had cake and ice cream and cookies! I was so happy Bev and Merv were there and also the Bunker Familiy












Opening gifts!





I love how Dana is the only one smiling is this picture!




She is so stinking cute!

Birthday Peeps!



He got a New York Yankee Jacket! He was excited to say the least!

ME!

The cupcakes that we had!

This is my birthday cake!

This was Bart's. He was nice enough to let me share his cake. We put 69 candles on there for the both of us! I am half as old as my father-in-law!





Happy birthday to MEEE!! I had such a good birthday! It was such a fun day and I was so happy that I was able to spend it with my husband and family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I am glad you had so much fun. The pic of your parents in the long row of pics is really good.

    ReplyDelete