Friday, November 11, 2011

TWO YEARS BABY!!!!!

On November 6, 2011 it was our 2 yr. anniversary!!! This last two years have flown by!!! It was fun to look through the pictures and see how we have changed. I know it has only been two years but we have changed so much to me. We have grown so much closer together and we are learning so much from each other the hard way and the easy way. We have had so much fun together!!! I love him so so so much!!!!  Here are some pictures from 2009-2011!!!!

Here is some of our engagements!


We look so young! Especially Andrew!


This one is blown up big in our bedroom!!!



On our cruise/honeymoon!




At Disneyland!! We were trying to act scared!!
Random pictures of us in 2010!





Random pictures of us in 2011!

 We have had a AWESOME two years!!! I love him so much! He is so good to me!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday we were spying on your first meeting after he got home from his mission. Time flies! You guys are great together. Love Ya both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You two are the cutest! i love all of your pictures. Looks like you have had a FUN 2 years so far!!!

    ReplyDelete